Monday 26 August 2019

Superior firepower


My wife having to work over the Bank holiday left me to my own devices , so having walked the dog and done a (little) bit of housework I set to assembling my 40mm artillery for my Turkish contingent for my Imagination Balkans war . I had to give the figures Fez using 'green stuff' and work out a way to attach the limber to the team .


The Sublime Porte is equipped with Krupp field guns , all figures and equipment are by Irregular .


I've also got a Krupp heavy howitzer which will be painted somewhat generically so other nations can use it as well . I hope the weather holds so I can get them sprayed tomorrow when the 'green stuff ' has set .



8 comments:

  1. Those are very smart - should paint up a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony- Very nice figures and conversions in 40mm- enjoy the painting. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , going to undercoat them this morning if the weather holds.

      Delete
  3. Excellent additions to your game, they will indeed look great painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have been sat for a while and needed doing , look good now they are finished .

      Delete
  4. Good plan. Do a token amount of housework and then get on with the fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete