Saturday 18 November 2017

Lead Mountain Lessened ! .


Been having a clear out under the wargaming table and gathered all the unwanted lead into a box , plus my wargaming colleague 'B' is moving house and is having a clear out so he has brought me a bag of cast off figures as well for melting down for  Home Casting  .  He also has given me a huge pile of old wargaming rules to look through and then get rid of . I'm afraid I don't want them but if anybody wants a copy of these more noted rules -  
'To The Sound Of The Guns' , 'Tercio' , ' Rapid Fire' ,' WRG  Ancients Army Books 1-3' - please contact me on -  mossdocking@hotmail.com and you can have them free .

4 comments:

  1. Tony- good to see the lead pile...very useful indeed. I sold all my casting materials some time back and now do somewhat regret getting rid of everything. Cheers. KEV.

    ReplyDelete