Saturday 14 October 2017

Aquarium Scenery.


Was at 'Pets at Home' the other day and I always look at the aquarium section as there can be things of use for gaming and I came across the above on a 3 for 2 offer so I could not resist them !.


Was not sure what I was going to actually do with it , but it has Oriental overtones so it will be Fung Shwei's garden of earthly paradise !. I added  MDF bases and tarted them up a bit .



But in this garden there are serpents ! - Bandits !!!. Hopefully this scenery will be featuring in future 'Back of Beyond' conflicts !.





6 comments:

  1. Dee-lightful! I must keep my eyes open wider...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got lucky , their stuff varies from very good to rubbish

      Delete
  2. Houses being washed inland by a tsunami? Whatever they are they look very good. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fish furniture can vary , but these are quite nice .

      Delete
  3. Delightful little building - like you say, the range and quality varies. Didn't see these Ines when I was last buying there ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stock seems to come and go at my local store as well .

    ReplyDelete