Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Prussian Army reinforcements.

 


Got the recently cast up figures painted and based . These are the Prussian Landwehr Cavalry . They are a Pomeranian Regiment and wearing a grey uniform rather the more usual blue.


Adding 'green stuff' to alter the shako has worked well and was easier than a head swap.


Here is the Infantry , I haven't designated them a regiment yet .


The Prussian army is much more easy to paint up than the French with a plainer uniform . Having said that my next on the painting list are a couple Battalions of French Line Infantry and some more     Cavalry .







6 comments:

  1. I really am enjoying watching you build this project. I have a similar project for 25mm Old School Napoleonics, but I'm doing it as an imagi-nation project instead.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice recruits to the Prussian forces, the cavalry are very nice in the grey uniform, breaks up the sea of blue very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fellows look the part, may they fight well for you.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete