Whilst on holiday I sat down and made a list of the O.S. Napoleonics I have already cast and painted and where the project was going - this is unusual for me I normally don't plan anything - they usually 'just growed' like Topsy !
THE PRUSSIANS
8th Brandenberg Infantry
1st Batt. - done
2nd Batt - done
Fusiler Batt - done
Pomerainion Infantry
1st Batt - to do
2nd Batt - to do
Fusilier Batt - done
2 Jeager Companies - done
2 Landwehr Batts - done
Foot Artillery Bat. - done
Horse Artillery Bat- to do
2 Hussar Regts - done
Dragoon Regt - done
Dragoon Regt - to do
Uhlan Regt - done
Landwehr Cavalry Regt- to do
THE FRENCH
45th Ligne Regt.
1st Batt. - done
2nd Batt - done
3rd Batt -done
2nd Leger Regt.
Ist Batt - done
2nd Batt - done
3rd Batt- done
Ligne Batt - to do
Ligne Batt- to do
Foot Artillery Bat. - done
Horse Artillery Bat - to do
2 Regts Chavu-Leger Lancers - done
Chasseur a Cheval of the Guard - done
Red 'Dutch' Lancers- done
Polish Lancers - to do
2 Cuirassiers Regts - to do
Carabinier Regt - to do
Well that's a lot done and quite a few to do . I would like to do a Dutch Army and perhaps dabble with the British, all using as much as possible the Prince August moulds , this will mean quite a bit of conversions which I'm looking forward to . I keep you posted .......



Great plans for an already excellent project.
ReplyDeleteAlan Tradgardland
I was somewhat surprised how much I had got done , a lot of the 'to do' stuff will involve conversions so thing are going to slow down.
DeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteSplendid progress! Seeing it all laid out like that shows just how much work you’ve already put in—that’s a grand collection of home-cast troops. Prince August conversions sound like a smashing challenge for the Dutch and British contingents, too!
All the best, Andy
Yes I've got a lot done over the last few months , I need to buy a few more moulds as well.
DeleteThanks! New moulds are always a great excuse to expand the project. Which ones are at the top of your shopping list?
DeleteCheers, Andy
British H.A. to convert to Prussian and French H.A. with head swaps
DeleteI dunno, looks like a lot done to me. I see the Prussians will have to manage without any Cuirassiers of their own... :o(
ReplyDeleteYes Prussian Cuirassiers are a problem.
DeleteYou have done a fair bit already, great project have enjoyed seeing the progress so far and looking to see more!
ReplyDeleteI've ordered a couple of new molds to get things going.
DeleteCongratulations Tony on how much you have already done! This will make for a grand battle once you have accomplished your goals!
ReplyDeleteHaving only 12 figure infantry units helps
Delete