I've finally finished off my Horse Artillery conversions , here is the Prussian one , I've added short tails to the coats and the heads are from the Prussian Infantry moulds . The cross belt should perhaps be black but white stands out better and adds a splash of colour to a somewhat boring uniform . The guns are French bodies with the smaller British cannon barrel used to look lighter.
The French ones next , again I added short tails to the coats and used the French Infantry heads . I have been a bit fanciful with the uniforms - the plumes add a bit of colour and they probably shouldn't have lacing across their jacket fronts but I wanted them to stand out on the tabletop . The guns are the same as the Prussians, French carraiages with the smaller British barrels to make them look lighter for Horse Artillery.


Two very nice sets of artillery. Your uniform choices do help them stand out more.
ReplyDelete